THE SWEETEST CONTEST TRADITION CONTINUES so…
LET US EAT CAKE..AND PIE TOO (if it’s your family fave, we’ll love it!)
What to Do:
- BAKE A CAKE, MAKE A PIE–either one or both if you can’t decide!
- FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM (we savor your stories)
- DROP YOUR CREATION AT STRANGE AUDITORIUM, Birmingham Botanical Gardens for judging by 4 p.m.
CAKES VS. PIES–WHICH WILL TRIUMPH?!
- Pick a side. Cake? Pie?
- Prepare it just the way your mom/grandmother/best aunt did
- Fill out the backstory of your recipe–whose was it, your memories
- Include a copy of the recipe
- Bring to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens by 4 p.m. February 24 (the day of the meeting)
We’ll do the rest–judge, slice, share after the speakers
Questions? Call Carolanne Roberts at 205-999-6582
One thought on “2020 Cake/Pie Contest with memories and recipes”
Comments are closed.