Need a form to accompany your baked goods? Download one HERE
Need more information about the meeting? Read more about it HERE
THE SWEETEST CONTEST TRADITION CONTINUES so…
LET US EAT CAKE..AND PIE TOO (if it’s your family fave, we’ll love it!)
What to Do:
- BAKE A CAKE, MAKE A PIE–either one or both if you can’t decide!
- FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM (we savor your stories)
- DROP YOUR CREATION AT STRANGE AUDITORIUM, Birmingham Botanical Gardens for judging by 4 p.m.
CAKES VS. PIES–WHICH WILL TRIUMPH?!
- Pick a side. Cake? Pie?
- Prepare it just the way your mom/grandmother/best aunt did
- Fill out the backstory of your recipe–whose was it, your memories
- Include a copy of the recipe
- Bring to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens by 4 p.m. February 24 (the day of the meeting)
We’ll do the rest–judge, slice, share after the speakers
Questions? Call Carolanne Roberts at 205-999-6582